Dev image slowdowns

Michael Fremont fremontmj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:04:13 UTC 2007

I've noticed that, even with dynamic protocols off, the OB is really
slow when looking at big classes like Object.  Trying to scroll down
the method list is very frustrating.

I've made system windows activate themselves when I roll over them.
That is also affected by OB, although I don't know why.  When I have
an OB open to Object and then roll to another window, that window
activation happens very slowly.  When I move OB off Object, window
activation is much faster again.

That said, it's a great browser.

Mike