Squeak Roadmap ...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 21 00:26:26 UTC 2007

El 9/20/07 7:02 PM, "GeertC" <geert.wl.claes at gmail.com> escribió:

> How or where does one start the discussion for a roadmap towards lets say
> Squeak 4 - the stripped down, lean and mean version of Squeak 3 :)

In case you are new:

>From small to big size and power

Squeak what only do 3 + 4 and exit and several micro images ==> exists from
a long, long time by works of Alejandro Reimondo (Fenix system)

Squeak super mininimal system => exists from a long, long time by works of
Craig Latta

Squeak "kernel" system exists from a long time by works of Pavel Krivanek

SqueakLight , the more powerful and versatil and comes with a pack of beer
cans exists from a long time by works of me
I deny rumors of it running on iPhone...:=)

Squeak "MinimalMorphic" , the next step  we should do, exists from a long
time by works of Pavel Krivanek and some contributions of me.

Squeak 3.10 , the first image without some of packages of previous Squeak
(now load from Universes), with quality control process (few red test from
more of 2200)

And you could count Juan Vuletich Morphic 3.0.image as very valuable idea...

So , you could choose to who join forces.

Edgar