[ANN][Squeak-dev Mini Image] Version sqMinidev07.09.1

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Fri Sep 21 06:35:45 UTC 2007

On 9/21/07, Norbert Hartl <norbert at hartl.name> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 13:52 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > thanks to Pavel, I finally managed to create a squeak-dev image based
> > on his MinimalMorphic. This image can be found at
> > http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/beta/experimental.
> >
> While trying to install the freetype packages an error appeared.
> The cause is a missing SARInstaller in
>
> UISar>>installFileNamed:
> invoked from
> UPackageInstaller cass>>installFileNamed:

SARInstaller has its own package in the KernelImage SqueakSource
repository. But you should install all three correct SUnit packages
from this repository firstly. I tried to load the FreeType package via
Universe and it is possible and it is working well. You only have to
fix one problem during installation - FreeType package expects that
there exists font named accuny but the MinimalMorphic image contains
only atlanta. So fix the method and restart it if you will get this
error.

Cheers,
-- Pavel