Squeak Roadmap ...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 21 11:09:39 UTC 2007

El 9/20/07 10:03 PM, "GeertC" <geert.wl.claes at gmail.com> escribió:

> Shouldn't one of these approaches be incorporated by Squeak itself rather
> than all these different spin-offs? It seems to me that Pavel has done a
> great job at stripping Squeak down to the kernel (which is probably all
> Squeak should be), now it only needs some good IDE options with Morphic
> being one of them ...

Could be better, some don't like or wish Traits.
And the neo Latin (or lame English) most we understand is enough, so no need
of Mulltillingual.

That's why SqueakLightSwiki.430.image have 5.8 mb and Shout,Services,
FileMan,DebugReport,Skins, All Kom more HV2 and AniAniWeb into.

This week and I put the logic for using remote from regular Firefox browser
(I do this at 3.10 begginning and have 105 different ip from all around the
world)

> ps. where can I find Juan's image?

Juan answer this.
I said I want Morphic 3.0 !!! Grande Juan !!!

Edgar