creating instance variable accessors

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Fri Sep 21 22:58:22 UTC 2007

Hello,

Do any of the browser have the capability of creating accessors for all
instance variables at the same time?
Or also, the ability to create accessors for variables which do not have
accessors?

I thought I had seen the ability to create accessors in a browser a few
years ago. But I am missing it or overlooking it in the browsers I've
seen in the squeak-dev images.

While working today, I was using the RB browser and it offered the
ability to create accessors, but for only one variable at a time. While
easier than manually doing it one variable at a time it would be nice to
have the option to do them all at once.

If not I might have to look at the OB browser code and figure it out. :)

Thanks for any pointers.

Jimmie