[ANN] Magma 1.0r40

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 16:14:27 UTC 2007

Yes, all the Magma documentation on the Swiki is accessible from the
root Magma page.

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2665

The Backup and Recovery information is linked from the [Magma is]
"fault tolerant" phrase of that main page, which is:

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5724

There are no tutorials, but it can be worthwhile to look at the tester
package for many examples of just about everything.

 - Chris