OmniBrowser too slow?

Michael Fremont fremontmj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:59:38 UTC 2007

I love the features of the OmniBrowser, and was using it for a couple
of weeks.  I had to stop using it because it was very slow; but worse,
it may have a memory leak.

Let me explain.  As I continued to use the browser my image size got
much bigger, even after invoking Smalltalk garbageCollect.  I can't be
sure this is due to the browser; but since I switched back to the
regular browser I have no such problem.  Of course, I'm doing lots of
things, so it could be a coincidence...