[squeak-dev] Re: The Old Man

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Apr 1 14:51:39 UTC 2008

> Anyway, we seem to agree that incremental improvements is precisely
> what gets you usable near-term pink-plane results, and I think that
> was the gist of Marcus' message, too.
>
> - Bert -

This is the anticipation of value effect Kent Beck mention in its books. The
unit tests help to make incremental improvments and anticipate value. For a
company could be value delivered so customer satisfaction and $$ in the other
hand for an open software community it would be motivation for volunteers/users.

It's good we talk about our volunteering economy because we are not a big number
of people so we must embrace and understood efficiency in this regard,

Sebastian