[squeak-dev] Re: What Constitutes a Complete and Final Release?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Apr 5 04:00:21 UTC 2008

On 4-Apr-08, at 8:49 PM, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:

> It seems to me that the board has a problem here, with both 3.9 and
> 3.10 :(

Well, no. It's not the board that has any sort of problem; the board
is a bunch of people that meet every couple of weeks to discuss an
agenda that is primarily organisation based (ie getting to a state
where we can join the SFLC foudation thingy). The board is not a team
that can be asked or expected to solve all *our* problems. *You lot*
get to do the actual work. Until and unless you provide funds to pay a
team....

tim
"Virtual Memory" means never knowing where your next byte is coming
from.