[squeak-dev] What Constitutes a Complete and Final Release?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Apr 5 14:31:30 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-05 at 05:34 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> To all, read the "Discussion about development of Squeak 3.10"
> <v3dot10 at lists.squeakfoundation.org> post , please.

Edgar,

I just want to make it clear I was not intending my email as an attack
on you or the 3.10 (or even 3.9) release teams.  I was trying to start a
discussion to form a community consensus on what would consitute a
release file/directory organization which I then expected we would bring
to you and ask you to conform to (and offer assistance in doing so).  At
this point I think it is best to continue to discuss this with the
community as a whole and later come to you with a clear definition of
what we believe is desirable, so I would like this discussion to
continue on squeak-dev for now.  Of course you and all the other release
team members should feel free to participate.

Ken