[squeak-dev] are PackageUpgrades-Squeak3:10 already in sq3.10-7159dev08.04.1?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 05:05:22 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Ken G. Brown <kbrown at mac.com> wrote:
> Are these package upgrades still needed in sq3.10-7159dev08.04.1
>  <http://installer.pbwiki.com/PackageUpgrades-Squeak3:10>
>  or are they already applied in the dev image?

Look at the announcement mail to get a list of installed packages. You will see:

SUnit-improved version 4.0.108
SUnitGUI-improved version 4.0.48
YAXO version 9
Universes version 42
ToolBuilder integration for UI Themes version 0.52

If I forgot anything or if anything is not up-to-date, please tell me.

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good