[squeak-dev] The way ahead for 3.10... was:Re: Funding

kengbrown kbrown at mac.com
Mon Apr 7 21:38:03 UTC 2008

When going through the Installer sequence at <http://installer.pbwiki.com/> loading into
sq3.10-7159dev08.04.1,

Do this -	1.	LevelPlayingField

Skip this -	1.	Tidy - Cosmetic tidy up
Skip this -	2.	Clean - Remove packages which can be loaded again
Do this -	3.	Packages - Install "Sake" and Package Maps for your version
Do MinorFixes only -		4.	Latest - MinorFixes, MajorFixes and PackageUpgrades
Do MinorFixesUnstable -	5.	LatestUnstable - MinorFixesUnstable, MajorFixesUnstable
and PackageUpgradesUnstable

While doing MinorFixesUnstable, all seems ok until

" http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6890 "
Installer mantis ensureFix: '0006890: PluggableListMorph is slow'.

After I install 6890, the System Browser scrollbars no longer work, they extend the full
length. The scroll arrows appear to work however.

Ken G. Brown