Stuff from Sophie was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Funding

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Apr 7 21:47:04 UTC 2008

Ah the short answer is  0% dependent on Tweak to shouldn't be....

Go look at

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://source.impara.de/Rome'
	user: ''
	password: ''

well and no-doubt you need to pickup the

Sophie-Renderer
Sophie-Pages

etc

SophieTextDisplayObject  is asked to render on renderOn:
which invokes renderer renderText: self
which does the hard work of drawing the bits.
Well and lots more layers about this...

--
=
=