[squeak-dev] not saving projects to squeaklets

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:24:48 UTC 2008

As part of my 'one patch a day' project:

Every time a project gets loaded, a version is stored in the
squeaklets subfolder, if it doesn't already exists. On the XO this to
me seems a rather space-consuming operation without any direct
benifit. If you agree, you might find attached patch of use, which
does away with this wastefull behaviour. If you don't agree (which is
most probable, because I'm probably overlooking something) I'd like to
know what I'm overlooking.

/Ties