Can we print "free books" in lulu.com ? (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: The Blue Book on ACM)

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:59:31 UTC 2008

Is it possible to use lulu.com or equivalent to print free books
available in Stephane's site
(http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/).

I see two limits (especially the first one):

- licence and copyright issues - These books are not really free as
SBE for instance,
- I don't know if scanned pages will look nice...

Thanks

Cédrick

ps:  I wouldn't mind paying an extra amount for original authors...