[squeak-dev] Re: Mantis reports? [was: Completing the 3.10 release process]

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 11 19:59:31 UTC 2008

El 4/11/08 2:52 PM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:

> The wiki page mentions http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6336 which is
> still open on Mantis. I confirm I can see the patch at work in Damien's
> 3.10 based Squeak-dev .images.

If you read the History.morph (no need to go Mantis) found this
>> 7125Unicode-1-kwl.cs
>> Reporter: kwl
>> #compare:caseSensitive:) ?
>> Description     The fix below has been included in the OLPC image.
>>
>> I suggest to include the fix into mainstream Squeak too, so if in the future
>> there are other fixes and improvements to I18N they can be applied to both
>> branches.
>>
>> The files must be loaded in order:
>>
>> CodeInCs ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 new loadTogether: (Array with:
>> 'Multilingual-edc.27.mcz') merge: false.
>> ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 new updatePackages: 'Collections-edc.87(86).mcd'

So your contribution, marked as 3.9 in Mantis , should be in all 3.10
derivate images from 7125 and newer.

I miss add  a note in Mantis at the time but  send feedback ....

> Do you want me to check http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5975 against Mantis?
>
> /Klaus

I wish (not want !) more needed FIX and ENH from you , this time with
appropriate test showing your fix works and not break any of 2200 plus test
we have now :=)

Edgar