[squeak-dev] Squeak-dev default browser

David Röthlisberger squeak at c3com.ch
Sun Apr 13 08:51:06 UTC 2008

> The sad thing is I've lost the comment pane when selecting a class. Is
> there any way to do an equivalent as you don't use anymore a multiple
> definition panel ?

What you could do is to use either the multiple selection browser or the
smart group browser, which is still available and is based on the
multiple selection browser.
The long term goal is to integrate multiple selection in the package
browser as soon as multiple selection works stable. Then we can totally
abandon all the other browsers from the image, but right now they are
still there and can be used.

David