[squeak-dev] Image crashes just after start-up

David Röthlisberger squeak at c3com.ch
Tue Apr 15 09:20:54 UTC 2008

Thanks to the help of John I found out that the image crashes when the method
CommandHistory class >> forgetAllGrabCommandsFrom: gets excuted.
I have the impression that the method ProtoObject >> nextObject is failing.
Does anybody know how this can happen and what can be done in that case?

I know a scenario that I need to execute in my image so that the crash happens on
start-up. When I save the image after I have executed this scenario, the image
crashes on start-up for sure. Do you know what kind of code could cause this
primitive in ProtoObject >> nextObject to fail?

This scenario builds up a Mondrian graph, so Morphic is heavily used. The size of the
graph doesn't matter though.

David