[squeak-dev] Pending mac carbon VM 3.8.18b3

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Apr 15 17:36:52 UTC 2008

I've pushed a 3.8.18b3 macintosh carbon VM to my ftp site and to my
idisk via

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/squeak.html

This VM was compiled with XCode 2.5 and I have not tested on OS-X
10.3.x so I cannot confirm if it runs on that
platform. If any Squeak users run that configuration please verify the
VM still works.

3.8.18b3		Compile with xcode 2.5.x on powerpc machine os-x 10.4.x
			set utf832code field to zero on fake wheel event up/down/left/right
arrows
			print more diagnostic data on failure to allocation virtual memory
on browser plugin setup

3.8.18b2		The Sophie team noticed that
			 InternetConfiguration getMacintoshFileTypeAndCreatorFrom: 'test.jpg'
			This returns byte reversed data on macintel #('GEPJ' 'elgo')

			sqMacInternetConfiguration.c  use CFSwapInt32BigToHost swap OSType

--
=
=