[squeak-dev] Transcript in front

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Wed Apr 16 17:11:24 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am writing some tools which are importing data from a website,
extracting the data and making them usable for the new website.

Currently I am displaying data in the transcript as a simple means to
view progress of the application. But the application blocks the UI and
sometimes I forget to put the Transcript at the front of the other
windows so that I can view the progress.

Yes I know it is primitive, but it works and doesn't require much time
to do.

Is there any way I can call a method to make the Transcript on top in
front when I execute this application?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jimmie