[squeak-dev] [ANN] Diff Tools

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 00:40:31 UTC 2008

>  Just a remark, I can load Pinesoft-Widgets-gvc.301 but 302 make my
>  image crash because of gradientfill if I remember correctly.

My mistake. This was explained in the wiki... I quote for others just in case...

"Having trouble loading? Since the ui enhancements modify many
existing methods, and the fact that Monticello doesn't do atomic
remainder clear of the central area where the progress indicator
appears. For guaranteed (as much as it can be) load you'll need to
modify the MCPakgeLoader>>basicLoad method, 3rd line, to read

[[additions do: [:ea | self tryToLoad: ea].

instead of

[[additions do: [:ea | self tryToLoad: ea] displayingProgress: 'Loading...'."