[squeak-dev] [Job offer] Permanent Position for Seaside Developer in Switzerland

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Apr 21 09:52:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We are looking for a Web Application Developer to join our team. The
new member will be participating in the conception, development, and
maintenance of Cmsbox and custom business web applications. Work
location is Bern, Switzerland.

Cmsbox is a successful startup and has been awarded the "Master of
Swiss Web 2008". We are developing a next-generation content
management system. We are a young and ambitious team and work with
Squeak/Seaside. For more information please visit http://
www.cmsbox.com and http://www.netstyle.ch (websites in German).

Experience and qualifications:
- Strong skills in software development with dynamic, object-oriented
language, preferably Smalltalk
- Good knowledge of web application development, including AJAX
- Background in web technologies (XHTML, CSS, Apache, ...) and
experience of Linux
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn new technologies

Candidates are invited to contact me via e-mail: adi at cmsbox.com.

Cheers,
Adrian

CB	|   ADRIAN LIENHARD
	|   CMSBOX · TERRASSENWEG 18 · CH-3012 BERN
	|   TEL  +41 31 356 42 52 · FAX  +41 31 356 42 51
	|   WWW.CMSBOX.COM · MAIL at CMSBOX.COM

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
	-- Margaret Mead