[squeak-dev] GraphViz and saltypickle.com

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:15:00 UTC 2008

I think John might be on vacation right now; I talked to him maybe two weeks
ago.

He has been VERY busy lately at work, lamenting the fact that he just
doesn't have much time for things like Squeak right now!

At any rate, I forwarded this on to him, but I doubt he will mind...he is a
big fan of the Squeak community, and has helped me learn quite a bit...

Rob