[squeak-dev] Re: GraphViz and saltypickle.com

bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 21:14:08 UTC 2008

John Pierce writes:
 > Hi Bryce,
 >
 > I brought squeak.saltypickle.com back online. I'm not able to maintain any
 > Squeak packages right now on that site as my career has taken a different
 > direction right now, and I'm not afforded much time for coding these days. I
 > hope to be back some day as I've got so many things I want to do. Feel free
 > to take anything on my site and change it, move it to a new SqueakSource
 > repository, or whatever suits your fancy.

Thanks,
I was afraid that you'd lost the domain and the links were dead. As
they're now good there's no immediate reason to move.

GraphViz has been a very useful package. I just wanted to make sure
that it didn't get orphaned.

Is it possible to restore the front page to squeak.saltypickle.com
easily? It's still redirecting to http://www.meta-center.com/ but
the GraphViz pages are back. If it's not easy don't bother about it,
it would just be nice to see what's there.

Bryce