[squeak-dev] Re: to be deployed Epaati version is out!

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Apr 24 10:37:53 UTC 2008

  And, compiling textual code, including class definition, etc. in the
file out part of the project is quite slow.  I noticed that some
projects have seemingly unnecessary class definitions of Players (I
don't know why these are there), and if you can eliminate them in one
way or another (you can see it in the that would help.  The Football
game project has fairly large class.  I would suggest to have the
class be part of the image so that the project doesn't have to compile
the code upon loading.

-- Yoshiki