[squeak-dev] Update Stream Gone? Replaced with Sapphire? What?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:55:54 UTC 2008

Bad things are happening, as I was reading on IRC. Some people believe to be
the owner of  Squeak?.

I think the Board must take action and put bridles on the access to the
repositories of official versions. A concrete record of all the people with
access should be completed (or another control method), but I think that is
an urgence.

Cheers.