[squeak-dev] Update Stream Gone? Replaced with Sapphire? What?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:19:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene
<edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>  The Board should show some action.
>  It's unthinkable some guy, whatever great is his name , take community
>  resources for his own ego satisfaction.

Hey, what are you talking about? I don't know what happened but it's
just a mistake. The Sapphire's developers *never* intended to do
anything bad to Squeak. The mistake is already fixed. You don't have
to insult anyone... We just want to have fun programming in Smalltalk,
not destroy the Squeak community which contains a lot of smart and
friendly guys. Please do not judge that fast.

Here are some fun videos about judging too quickly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkNkbvvyH3M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWH5nbrnndY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnTpOgCn5c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvqzjsiSs2c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXt7Z32stB0

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good