[squeak-dev] Update Stream Gone? Replaced with Sapphire? What?

Miguel Cobá m.coba.m at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:33:25 UTC 2008

In my country there is a game called "telefono descompuesto" (broken phone).
Goes this way: a line of persons forms and 2 more persons are at the ends of
the line. One of the persons at the endo of the line creates a complex
message and says it in the ear of the first person of the line so the second
person can't hear it. Then the first person pass this message to the second
person, also in the ear. This process continue until the message arrives to
the person at the other end of the line.
The message is always inexact, most times funny and has nothing in common
with the original message.

So the phrase "esto ya parece teléfono descompuesto" (this is like a broken
phone) applies to situations where something is misunderstood as a result of
serveral persons repeating his own version of the original fact.

Cheers,
Miguel Cobá