[squeak-dev] SqueakPeople move to DabbleDB ?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:59:34 UTC 2008

I think that the qualifications are useful at least to take in account in
the circumstance of need people to work on projects. May be SqueakPeople
isn't perfect but all of us can have a big picture of the project each
people has worked on, led on, interested on, etc.

I developed a little app to read from time to time such data and have some
sort of statistics of our community and ever thinked in do something (don't
sure exactly what) to help in the payed job arena (By example that each one
of us can expose if is interested in be hired, in what conditions, what
prices, etc...).

Well, are only ideas.

Note: I can help also in what community decides to do.