[squeak-dev] [ANN] Diff Tools

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Apr 30 11:03:42 UTC 2008

Oops.. I've speaked too early. Sorry. I'm seeing same dnus in the image which
has none of your enhancements.
To provide details that image has freetype, LPF and this:

	inst := UGlobalInstaller universe: UUniverse systemUniverse.
	Utilities
		informUser: 'Upgrading universe packages'
		during: [ UUniverse  systemUniverse updatePackagesViaWWW ].
	(UUniverse  systemUniverse newestPackageNamed: 'FreeType Plus')
                ifNotNilDo: [ :package| inst planToInstallPackage: package].
	(UUniverse  systemUniverse newestPackageNamed: 'SUnitGUI-improved')
                ifNotNilDo: [ :package| inst planToInstallPackage: package].
	"(UUniverse  systemUniverse newestPackageNamed: 'UI Themes and Standard
Widgets')
                ifNotNilDo: [ :package| inst planToInstallPackage: package]."
	inst doInstall.

	sm := Installer squeakmap.
	sm package: 'KeyBinder'; install.
	sm package: 'Shout'; install.

	Installer universe
	        addPackage: 'eCompletion(0.89)';
       		addPackage: 'eCompletionOmniBrowser(0.4)';
		addPackage: 'OmniBrowser-Full(0.25)';
		addPackage: 'OB-Enhancements(0.138)';
		addPackage: 'OmniBrowser-Refactory(0.85)';
		addPackage: 'ShoutWorkspace(1-tween.2)';
		addPackage: 'Universes OmniBrowser(0.35)';
		addPackage: 'Null(0.8)';
		addPackage: 'AutomaticMethodCategorizer(0.25)';
		addPackage: 'AutomaticMethodCategorizerOB(0.2)';
		install.

	Installer mantis bug: 7026 fix:
'OBEnhancementColumn-selection-M7026.cs'.
	Installer universe addPackage: 'OSProcess'; install.
	Installer squeakmap package: 'PointerExplorer'; install.

	later I added kom, seaside and private stuff,

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre