[squeak-dev] RepeatTimesMorphicTile

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Aug 1 11:37:01 UTC 2008

El 8/1/08 8:21 AM, "Luis Valente" <is.valente at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I recently found the RepeatTimesMorphicTile in SqueakMap but can´t figure out
> how to use it in Squeak 3.9. Since it is supposed to have a place in the tile
> to put a number of times to repeat the script I couldn't discover how to
> achieve this. Is there any missing trick?
> Squeak OLPC has a tile to control the times we want to repeat a script, but
> the same functionality isn't present in Squeak 3.9 etoys. A similar feature
> will be useful.
> Any hel welcome.
>
> --
> All the best,
> Luis Valente

Luis:
If you understand Spanish, could join to

And have few help here.

http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros (Swiki in Spain)
http://ar.geocities.com/edgardec2001/Welcome.html (Beginners tutorials ,
most in Spanish)

3.9 and 3.10 was over, no people work on Etoys here.

OLPC  guys was who knows more and any future Etoys have is on his images.
3.10 have Etoys only for Ralph and me wish be more compatible as at the time
all the reload part was unfinished.
I don't have idea about 3.11 , my own SqueakLightII try to be and don't have
Etoys or Nebraska (and not others packages) but could be reload at will.

I have the last OLPC and have plans to my pet was useful to people wishing
Etoys, to people wishing Web, to people liking Test, etc.

So if you like go to http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6056 and add your
request.
I see how to have into the image.

Edgar