[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] August 2008 versions

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:33:10 UTC 2008

>  I don't suppose that OmniBrowser and the rest of these tools are by
>  any chance based on ToolBuilder so that they would be useful in MVC,
>  Tweak, and whatever else ....

OmniBrowser has its own abstraction on building user-interfaces. It is
platform independent. It is the default browser in Gemstone. People
are porting it to GST.

The default view is for Morphic (OB-Morphic). There is also an AJAX
based view (OB-Web) and one for Seaside (OB-SeasideXUL). I heard some
rumours that people are working on GTK and Cocoa bindings ...

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli