[squeak-dev] Re: Getting that Silver Squeak badge

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Aug 7 23:55:53 UTC 2008

On 7-Aug-08, at 10:27 AM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Ken> Tim Rowledge is the originator and, as far as I'm aware, still
> the
> Ken> controller of the badges.  Perhaps he can provide an update on
> that
> Ken> project and perhaps someone from ESUG can tell us if badges
> will be
> Ken> available at the ESUG conference.  You might also want to ask
> on the
> Ken> ESUG mailing list.
>
> I have a big stash of the silver and gold badges.  I don't know if I
> have the
> entire stash though.  Am I supposed to be mailing these out to people?
Certainly someone should provide one to Danie; I didn't get any sort
of notification of his donation which means perhaps there have been
others that got no badge when they deserve one.

Right now I believe that Randal, Stephane, myself and Andrew Black
have caches of badges available.  Randal, feel free to get Danie's
address and mail one to him.

tim
Never write software that patronizes the user.