[squeak-dev] [ANN] Monticello 2.0.17

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:38:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

very very good news. I have some questions:

- Would it be possible to include the documentation directly inside
MC2 so that it is maintainable? I particularly think about tools
documentation. You may want to add a Documentation command which
displays the documentation.
- Do you accept code and fixes? Through which process?
- Why is there no timestamp associated with methods included in MC2? I
suspect you used MC2 to generate 1-Monticello2.st :-)
- What about writing the documentation in the MC2 wiki
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5624 instead of adding it to the zip
file?

Bye

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good