[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] August 2008 versions

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Aug 17 18:26:31 UTC 2008

Hi Damien,

Which version of NiceFonts did you install? It seems that italics are
missing, thats why some text looks really ugly.

I had a detailled look at NiceFonts and experimented with different
fonts (e.g., I prefer to have a mono spaced font for coding). Juan had
been very helpful in the process, and eventually the results were
pretty good. I'm going to look at Andrew's FreeType work next to
compare the two solutions.

Adrian