[squeak-dev] Fwd: Problem with fonts on Linux with compositing activated

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 06:59:41 UTC 2008

Hi! I have the same problem here. I am using Ubuntu 8.04 with compiz and an
ati video driver. With sq3.10.2-7179dev08.08.1.image it works perfect, but
with sq3.9.1-7075web08.06.1.image I have this error.

I tried changing color depth to 16, 24 and 32, but it doesnt work.

Bert: Sorry but I didn't understand your comment. Is there a fix? How can I
do it? Can someone help me?

many thanks,

mariano