[squeak-dev] Clearing the changes file

Thomas Kowark thomas.kowark at gmx.de
Mon Aug 18 15:21:58 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am currently developing an application that continuously creates and deletes methods on its own. This, however, leads to the changes file exceeding the limits of what Squeak can handle. The error message tells me to take "some actions", but unfortunately I'm not quite sure, what to do now. I have renamed the changes file as a first fix, but this leads to errors upon startup. So does anybody know what might be the best solution here?

Secondly, I wanted to ask if it is possible to prevent changes of methods that match certain naming patterns from being written to the changes file?

kind regards,

Thomas Kowark