[squeak-dev] some more missing signatures

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Aug 20 17:31:23 UTC 2008

  Thank you, Antony!

  Sames, the Squeak community has been trying to get the past Squeak
contributors agree to release their contributions also under the MIT
license.  The record indicates that many TestRunner related methods
are yours.  Since you originally released it freely available, I hope
that you have no problem to relicense it under slightly difference
license.

  If you agree, please sign the license agreement:

http://netjam.org/squeak/SqueakDistributionAgreement.pdf

and send it to the Viewpoints Research, or FAX it to VPRI (I can send
you the number if you like, or send me the scanned PDF.

  Thank you!

-- Yoshiki