[squeak-dev] Re: Accented character input in Linux

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Thu Aug 21 16:09:23 UTC 2008

I noticed a few differences between OLPC versions and 3.10 version for
some ParagraphEditor methods in 1713UnicodeInput1-yo.1.cs and in
1935unicodeFallback-bf.cs

Since there is a mantis report for windows version at
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7071 , i added a note reporting the
differences there, and uploaded Bert most recent
1925unixLatin1Input-yo.cs and 1935unicodeFallback-bf.cs.

I will try and provide a 3.10 image compatible change set.

Cheers

Nicolas