[squeak-dev] Searching for WinCE 1.0 Squeak VM port

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Mon Aug 25 01:15:36 UTC 2008

Hi Vladimir,
Please visit my personal swiki ( http://www.aleReimondo.com.ar )
 under PocketPC folder, you will find a version of Squeak VM
 for PocketPC (WinCE).
If you are looking for an older version, please send me another
 email (in private)... I will search my backups for the version
 you are looking for.
Most of the Goodies available in the past at Sugar's website
 are now hosted by Smalltalking ( http://www.smalltalking.net )
cheers,
Ale.