[squeak-dev] Searching for WinCE 1.0 Squeak VM port

Vladimir Machulsky bofhmail at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 16:38:40 UTC 2008

You is completely right! It's not easy but possible. Thanks to the Alejandro F. Reimondo, now I'm have Squeak 2.1 VM CE 2.0 port (with sources) and appropriate image. I'm also have working development environment for CE 2.0. Unfortunately I did not have CE 1.0 SDK, nevertheless I was able successfully generate WinCE 1.0 binary for "HelloWorld" example with CE 2.0 SDK. Recompiled Squeak 2.1 VM did crash after start, but I have some ideas to try and I think I will solve it.