[squeak-dev] BabyUML has reached its goal

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Aug 29 10:18:32 UTC 2008

El 8/28/08 9:00 AM, "Trygve Reenskaug" <trygver at ifi.uio.no> escribió:

> The goal of the BabyUML project was to bridge the chasm between the code we
> write at compile time and the networks of communicating objects that do the
> work at runtime.
>
> The BabyIDE interactive development environment bridges this chasm . Its
> foundation is the new DCI paradigm, its key stone is a variant of the Traits
> stateless methods.
>
> Read the report and download the programs. You find all about it in the
> BabyIDE home page
>     http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver/themes/babyide/babyide-index.html
> <http://heim.ifi.uio.no/%7Etrygver/themes/babyide/babyide-index.html>
>
> Enjoy yourself while I'm relaxing in the mountains for the next seven days.
> --Trygve

Trygve:

I always follow any project coming from you

A few observations
commonsense.pdf is not on the .zip.
A .sar with the needed for work on 3.10 published in SqueakMap gives wider
audience IMHO.

Enjoy the Norway mountains.I afraid seven days is not enough to understand
all this fundamental work.

Edgar