[squeak-dev] How to use Search Browser?

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 14:44:12 UTC 2008

> I recently discovered the Search Browser. But I cannot find much information
> about it. What are the search string formats to find implementors, classes,

classes:  'WA*Te*st'   or without wildcard
strings :'strings'
implementors: method     or metho*   (only one wildcard can be used for methods
senders: #method  or #meth*   (still one wildcard)

> strings, etc? How to use wildcards? Can it be made case insensitive?
not really, as it rely on the first letter to look for classes or
method... but this can be changed ;)

Cheers,
Cédrick