[squeak-dev] SqNumberParser refactoring

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Aug 31 11:30:04 UTC 2008

El 8/31/08 3:25 AM, "stephane ducasse" <stephane.ducasse at free.fr> escribió:

> create a new entry and funnel all the other ones to the new one.
> Nicolas what would be great is to have one change that group
> everything else this is really difficult to find the right files
> to file in together.
>
> Stef

That's why in past we have only one person in charge , only a source of
review, discuss and at some point put in the stream.

Installer opens the Pandora Box, I was guilty on adopt it at the beginning
of 3dot10 release.

And I think the policy of having scripts external and in sites which is not
in control of Squeakers is , well, a disaster waiting to happen.

Or maybe Squeak is only for Masters now.

Edgar