[squeak-dev] Re: SqNumberParser refactoring

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Aug 31 20:28:10 UTC 2008

El 8/31/08 4:24 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> This is not the same as the more controlled formal process of building
> the next (3.11) release. For details of this more formal process...

I have SLII or Unofficial 3.11 running for months.
At this point I going to next step, build a complete app with this goals:

1) Provide a combination of today yahoo.groups have and we use like

2) Provide a enhanced wiki , like MediaWiki, SLII powered.

3) Provide a superset of today SqueakSource, which lets us have into some
like the directory I have on my computer

SqueakRepository
--Morph
--Sar
--Cs
--St
--Mcz
--Squeaklets
--SqueakBooks

As people like huge ready to run images, soon I put SLII-dev.image on ftp
server.
I have a 20 mb equivalent of 30 mb sq3.10.2-7179web08.08.1 of Damien running
now.
My own have a different tool set , as swiki page tell.

The recent publish of DCI docs by Trygve Reenskaug and Monticello 2 by Colin
Putney could change my current set, once I study his documents and learn
from real Masters.

Edgar