[squeak-dev] Re: [Question] nil, true, false in array literals

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Dec 3 14:32:05 UTC 2008

Hi Igor,

VAST returns true for:

#(true false nil foo)  = (Array with: true with: false with: nil with: #foo)

I'm not sure if it is because that is the ANSI standard behavior or that's just
what it does.

Lou

>in squeak, there is one assymetry in handling names, when used in
>array literals:
>
>#(true false nil foo)  = (Array with: true with: false with: nil with: #foo)
>
>instead of:
>
>#(true false nil foo)  = (Array with: #true with: #false with: #nil with: #foo)
>
>i wonder, is such parse rules standartized or belongs only to squeak?
>
>What is correct behavior, you think is?
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.
SkypeMe callto://PhotonDemon