[squeak-dev] leadership team meeting notes for 2008-12-03

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:02:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:
>     Randal says there's been no progress mentioned by the web team, since
> the last meeting, in setting up a "captcha" system for community
> communication with the leadership team via web mail. He says he'll take the
> lead on implementing it. In the meantime, please send agenda item
> suggestions to Craig.

Some years ago, I implemented a Captcha system for SmallWiki
2. You can download it from http://www.squeaksource.com/SW2Captcha.
You won't be able to load it because it depends on SmallWiki 2, but
you should be able to file in the only class that might interest you:
LetterWrapper, based on Morphic. If you can't, please tell me and I
will do my best to send a st file.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st