[squeak-dev] MultiByteFileStream>>skipSeparatorsAndPeekNext doesNotUnderstand: #isSeparator

Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc. woods at planix.ca
Thu Dec 4 21:35:47 UTC 2008

On 4-Dec-2008, at 5:28 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> Yes, when some was wrong with .changes file and your .image is out
> of sycnh with .
> Try to go novice mode and change preferences to not warmaboutchanges
> os some like (write this from memory)
> Or put your .changes file in different folder and ignore the
> complaint.

Oy!

But the "versions" buttons worked up until a few moments ago, and now
suddenly it's actually all "versions" buttons in all kinds of browser
windows that trigger this error.

Perhaps I need to start all over again, from scratch and try to build
up a development image again from the original and this time try to
avoid getting any errors while filing in the packages I want from the
Package Universe Browser.  I find that thing so very hard to use
though -- it doesn't seem to create any audit trail to help me
remember what I've selected by hand, and I can't seem to toggle things
off if I've accidentally toggled them on, and it's way of displaying
the list is very cumbersome for the number of items in the list.

--
					Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
					<woods at planix.ca>