[squeak-dev] Re: package universes, sake/packages, (first time) user experiences, etc.

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Dec 5 21:48:30 UTC 2008

On 05/12/2008, at 17:27, David Mitchell wrote:

> Pharo is active and producing the Smalltalk that I always wanted.

So go to Pharo, I don't wish unhappy people.

Or go Ruby, Perl, COBOL or any you feel at home with.

But I want Squeak as once was.

For kids, for teachers, for researchers and for web developers, and
for all who found some different in it.

And I do my best for going smaller and modular for you only load what
you want  and others load different things like MathMorphs,
MorphicWrappers, Etoys, or maybe Morphic 3.0 one day.

This list lost FUN.

Edgar