[squeak-dev] [311] Ideas

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 22:25:55 UTC 2008

I thought I would throw out ideas for little things that people could
contribute if they feel they have a spare "couple of hours".

InstallerPharo

One small thing that comes to mind is an extension to Installer that is
able to load files from the pharo bug reporter website.

If you know Installer you will know that

Installer mantis bug: 1234 fix: 'someFile.st'.

Will grab that file from that bug report on mantis.

and

Installer mantis ensureFix: 1234.

will run the

"fix begin" .... "fix end" script embedded in the last bug report user
comment.

best regards

Keith

p.s. see me on irc if you are interested